Re: About gdm3

On 11/17/2011 04:41 AM, Francesco Pietra wrote:
That is just what I want (the method I used not to start gdm does not
work with gdm3, of course). Could you provide the details/
Thanks a lot
francesco

gdm3 is just another daemon

See:
http://www.bergek.com/2009/02/22/control-debian-daemons/

the advantage of sysv-rc-conf is it runs from the command line.

install the sysv-rc-conf - read the man page - run the command.