Fwd: /bin/sh linked to dash? SOlVED, however..

Solved by

# mv /bin/sh /bin/sh_original

# ln -s /bin/bash /bin/sh

now

 ls -l
 sh -> /bin/bash

and mopac does its job. Hopefully, this should also allow the hundreds
of other codes inside the main code to work, if the same problem
occurs.

However, I would like to have the opinion of "those who know" if this
is the correct way of doing and why with wheezy this change.

thanks

francesco pietra