Re: chroot to 32bit

It turned out it was an old IDE drive and i had to open the case anyway to get access to the last remaining IDE channel (for a DVD drive) and thus i decided it was easier to just plug off some of the more difficult hardware, and boot that external drive directly.
I'm glad i had a 32bit downward compatible mainboard !

However, i think the question is still interesting and i'm always more happy if i don't even have to open the case. I hate dust.
So anyone feel free to enlighten me.