Re: ATI proprietary drivers installation failures

> Note that in the NVIDIA world there *is* a way to do this, so you
> might want to Google for something like:
>      Linux fglrx 64-bit kernel 32-bit userland

Thank you.

I installed AMD 64 debian, and the installation of the driver just went
fine ! Sorry to have bother you all with such a stupid thing, it was
completly my fault...

Anyway, just a remark, I have noticed that just after the installation
of Debian AMD 64, there's no xorg.conf file at all, but X runs well.
Any hints to make me understand ?

Thanks again !