fstab labels

Hi,

Recently during an upgrade I was asked to use labels or UUID in
/etc/fstab.  I've done that and everything went fine, except for the
only CD/DVD ROM device in my system.  According to KInfoCenter (the KDE
devide information application) the this device has the label: CD/DVD
Drive.  So I placed this line in /etc/fstab:

LABEL="CD/DVD Drive" /media/cdrom0 udf,iso9660 user,noauto 0 0

Other than the label, this hasn't changed with respect to my previous
entry, which worked fine.  Now I'm getting a boot-up message to the
effect that this line is "bad".  I suspect it's a quoting issue.
However, I don't fully trust the label that KInfoCenter is providing.
How can I be certain of what the label for this device is?  I've tried
qtparted, but that program seems to be buggy in my Debian unstable
system as it says "cannot find parted version" and fails to start.  Any
advice appreciated.

--
Seb