trouble with kttsd

Hi all,

without any obvious reason kttsd does speak any more. This happens only with a
special user, and I cannot find out, which configuration of him might cause
trouble. I deleted kttsdrc and some other *rc, to let them recreate at new
start of kde.

With other users it is working perfectly, so it can be confirmed, kttsd is
working correctly. I am using German speech files with txt2pho and mbrola.

Any hints are welcome.

(On my 32-bit system with identically configurations, all is working fine)

Best regards

Hans