2.6.30-2-amd64 kernel headers

Hello,
I updade my system from lenny to squeeze. After that some problems
occurred at the kernel.
Some times it startted to lock the system as the error message below

218.312384 Kernel Panic-not syncing : Aiee , killing the interrupt handler

Then I decided to move to 2.6.30-2-amd64
But in the new kernel when I try to install the kernel headers I get an error as

# apt-get install linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  linux-headers-2.6.30-2-amd64: Depends: linux-kbuild-2.6.30 but it is
not installable
E: Broken packages

Do you have any suggestion about this station
I also looked to the bug at link below but there is no solutions too
as I understand...

Best Regards
Can Cömert