suggestion: webmin should be added again to debian

Dear maintainers,

webmin and usermin were taken off the repository for more than 2 years ago. As
they are both still under heavy development and IMO they are great tools, I
think, they should get a chance, to be return to debian.

The reason, the ftp-master argued, was "bad spaghetti-code". But I think, this
is not fair. As long as an application is not breaking the debian rules, and
as long as it is working fine, and as long as a tool is useful (and I think,
they are VERY useful, especially for unexprienced and new users) why then
pretend it from the repository? Especially unexprienced users will find this
tool usefull and make their introduction to debian much more easier.

So I think, you should give it a new chance, especially as there are also 64-
bit-packages available.

Feedback is welcome.

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich