if your X stops working after the latest update

After the latest updates this morning, I found out that I needed

###
Section "ServerFlags"
	Option	"AllowEmptyInput"	"False"
	Option	"AutoAddDevices"	"False"

EndSection
###

in my xorg.conf suddenly. Otherwise, the mousepointer wouldn't move and
the keyboard wouldn't work in Xorg. Perhaps someone else has this
problem also.

X2/5600, Nvidia 7600GS videocard, nv driver, kernel 2.6.29.

Kind regards,
Jurriaan
--
<miguel> any new sendmail hole I have to fix before going on vacations?
	Seen on #Linux