console-setup in X and console

Hi all,

does anybody know, how to configure xorg.conf with the correct keyboard
driver?

Problem is, I have an Acer laptop, and I use console-setup, to get special
keys line dollar sign and eurosign working in console (driver is
acer_laptop).

In X, the driver is also working fine, but whenever X is started, it
interferes with the console driver (driver is also acer_laptop) and the
special keys like euro-sign and dollar are only showing nonsense. I tried
setting an option in xorg.conf (Option "XKBDisable" "1"), but this did not
help.

When I kill X, the console-driver is working correctly again and the euro-sign
and dollar sign are shown as they should. What did I do wrong?

Any hints?

Kind regards

Hans