Re: Pixma iP1000 printer driver on Lenny AMD64

I use to have that printer but the only free drivers are only 32 bits
and I doubt that change my solution was an a 32bits chroot to run cups
and print remote due to the sock is not visible outside the
chroot......

Turboprint also work but it's not free...

good luck

--
Perhaps the depth of love can be calibrated by the number of different
selves that are actively involved in a given relationship.

					Carl Sagan (Contact)

					Jaime Ochoa Malagón
					Arquitecto de Soluciones
					Cel: +52 (55) 1021 0774