Re: [SPAM detected Spam-Test: True ; 4.0 / 3.0] Re: Re: Grub-pc problem

Sorry, I have been able to solve the problem in the mean time. For some reason one of the grub commands called by the script that creates grub.cfg failed. It was the one retrieving the id of the HDD. I changed the grub.cfg file manually to use a /dev/ device instead of uuid and my laptop booted again. After that I tried running the script manually after updating my system again and everything worked again.

And I was using grub2 already, I was *not* booting grub2 through grub1..

Simon