Re: libc6 and X11 seem not to work together

Am Mittwoch 30 September 2009 schrieb Adam Stiles:

> Only file a bug report if it fails with an "untainted" kernel, i.e. one
>  with only Open Source drivers in it.
>
> You could file a bug report against the caged ATI driver, for all the good
> it's going to do you .....

The kernel is untainted, and are using the stock debian kernel. Although the
kernel seem not to cause the problem, as I also held back the older kernel
(which was running fine before) in case of problems, started with it and got
the same problem, too as with the new one.

Greets

Hans