ia32-apt-get breaks system

Dear maintainers,

although I like the idea with the new ia32-libs, it breaks my system. As the
loss of dependencies, the package "googleearth" and the commercial package
"ia32-crossover-pro" are deleted by apt-get, although they could be installed
before.

But whom to blame now? The producer of those packages (googleearth could not
be build again!) or debian, as things worked before (before the change of the
system with ia32-libs)?

If the second case is true: should I file a bugreport???

Regards

Hans-J. Ullrich