Re: ia32-apt-get: How this is tuppodes to be used???

    Thank you very much to all of you guys!!!

    I was really frustrated with the fact of to manage to have a mixed
Debian system (Have I lost my super powers? [;-) ).

    Any way a mange to fix my troubles/issues and now everything is
working as should be.

    I hope my doubts and questions helps some other people to solve
problems related to ia32-apt-get.

    Really thank you, to all of you

    Schmitz, Marlon Régis
    Systems Engineer