Re: Xerox PHASER 3100MFP

2009/5/5 Cavan Mejias <cavanmejias@gmail.com>

2009/5/5 Pepo <pepo@linuxmail.org>

Hi.

Friends, Do someone can help me? I have a printer Xerox PHASER 3100MFP and I
wanna use it with my kernel 2.6 and my processor amd64 ¿Do somebody have this
printer or know how to install it?

The driver are available for Intel (32bits) and kernels 2.4 ¿Do I can use they
for my amd64 and my kernel 2.6?

A lot of thanks.

Pepo.

--

        Linux User Registered #232544
         Jabber : pepo@jabberes.org

Its odd that this says it supports Linux, but following the specifications link on the LHS brings you to a page with no mention of Linux support.

 Cav