Re: Compiling parallelization support

Dear Francesco,

Is your problem with the ssh or with the mpi compilation? For the ssh
part, you can generate the keys and exchange them for all the nodes.
Example: http://rcsg-gsir.imsb-dsgi.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/documents/internet/node31.html
(first hit on google).

For the mpi part, usually is a problem with the compiler and libraries
paths. Check for the compiler and mpich2 (or lam, or open) flags, like
CC=ifc, F90=ifort, F77=ifort, etc. For the amd64 specific part, check
if the compilers are set for 64 or 32 mode. Usually the intel compiler
asks for the install architecture.

Any doubts, ping me.