Compiling parallelization support

For amd64 lenny I am looking for a recipe for compiling a parallel
support with intel compilers. I tried unsuccessfully with both openmpi
(which did work wiith amd64 etch) and mpich2. In particular, I was
unable to get non-interactive ssh login, which is the inescapable
condition for parallel computers.  As the fastest codes of
applications on my interest are not compiled by gnu Fortran compilrs,
I have been stopped in my work. I need the fastest with the limited
hardware in my hands.

My failure is no indication of impossibility. As I am no system
analysts, there must be a way out.

thanks
francesco pietra