if your X stops working after the latest update

After the latest updates this morning, I found out that I needed

Section "ServerFlags"
	Option	"AllowEmptyInput"	"False"
	Option	"AutoAddDevices"	"False"

in my xorg.conf suddenly. Otherwise, the mousepointer wouldn't move and
the keyboard wouldn't work in Xorg. Perhaps someone else has this
problem also.

X2/5600, Nvidia 7600GS videocard, nv driver, kernel 2.6.29.

Kind regards,
<miguel> any new sendmail hole I have to fix before going on vacations?
	Seen on #Linux
Debian (Unstable) GNU/Linux 2.6.29 2x2000 bogomips load 0.24
the Jack Vance Integral Edition: http://www.integralarchive.org