Update of KDE changes personal settings

Dear maintainers,

in the past I discovered, that an update of KDE on a debian-amd64 system is
changing personal settings.

As I read, this behaviour is against the rules of debian, so I found it worth,
to remark it.

I at least found to changes out:

1. the settings for files with an ending FLV (flash video) are changed.

2. the rights of bluetooth (namely the kbluetooth-server) and the network
access (namely Knemo) are delimitered and do no more work for normal users.

I may admit, that the second point might also have to do with general changes
in debian, but I could not yet found out any proove in any changelogs.

Best regards

Hans