modprobe, lots of warnings

Hi all,

after my last update (debian-amd64, sid), I get a lot of warnings like these:

WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/kqemu, it will be
ignored in a future release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/sound, it will be
ignored in a future release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/linux-sound-base_noOSS,
it will be ignored in a future release.
WARNING: All config files need .conf: /etc/modprobe.d/oss-compat, it will be
ignored in a future release.
and so on.

I think, something major has changed. Is this a bug or will "*.conf" files be
shipped with the next package or kernel?

Regards

Hans