Re: Disk /dev/md6 doesn't contain valid partition table

Additionally, while reviewing the main board manual, I noticed

"Main switch override mechanism: When an ATX power supply is used, the
power button can function as a system suspend button"

Looking at the Enermax Galaxy DXX power supply model EGX1000EWL, near
the  I-O switch, there is a a "PowerGuard LED indication" and
"PowerGuard buzzer reset button". Does Supermicro refer to the I-O
switch when they write "power button"?

Actually the first time I had problems because the UPS was erroneously
switched off, I heard  beeps. I wonder whether the problem is a faulty
in the Enermax which is not providing power to the disks. Enermax
states that the 1000EWL model is not compatible with Simulate Sine
Wave type UPS. Actually, my UPS (APC RS 1500) is just that type and
was bought before the Enermax. I wonder whether this warning by
Enermax is to take into literal account.

francesco