Thunder k8qw s4881

Any experience with Tyan Thunder K8QW S4881 with amd64? Or any better
suggestion  for 4 Dual Opterons.

I am wondering to upgrade to four dual opterons from my Thunder K8WE S2895 (two
dual opterons) provided that the following parts from S2895 can be utilized on
the new mainboard:

---The two Dual Core AMD Opteron 265;

---Eight Kingston KVR400D4R3A/2GB;

---Eigth Kingston KVR400D4R3A/1GB (that I have extra);

---Two WD Serial ATA 150GB;

---Pixelview 6600 256M (of scarce interest, as I am not going to install the X
system).

---APC Back-UPS RS 1550.

Probably, the power source ENERMAX Noisetaker EG701AX-VH 600W is insufficient
for 4 dual opterons.

Thanks
francesco pietra

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs