Re: chroot64 the chroot32

On 31-Jan-2008 06:17.08 (GMT), Bonnel Christophe wrote:
> Because i use wine and flash. I have an etch install. I have tried to
> use wine 64bit but it gives me error and nspluginwrapper, after many
> many many different versions, i never can use it fully, a version works
> on a website but not on another one, the next nspluginwrapper works on
> the second website but not on the first ...

Okay. If you have any bugs for nspluginwrapper, please do submit them to the
bts because I do (hopefully) respond in a fairly timely manner. I have one
fairly important bug to fix regarding thin clients, and anything core to the
software itself goes upstream to the author.

> And i use old hardware that have not been developped for 64bit, so i
> need 32bit chroot to compile the kernels, root partitions, and so on ...
> For example, the mvpmc or the dg632.

Ah, mvpmc. I used to use that on the Hauppauge MediaMVP. Can you not rebuild
the ppc toolchain for 64-bit architecture? That is, if it doesn't already
work with ia32-libs installed.

rob.

--
rob andrews                       :: pgp 0x5c205974 :: rob@choralone.org