access rights in /sbin and /bin [Update]

Hi all,

thanks for the list. I checked and found out, that a lot of binaries in /sbin
got permissions to rwxr-xr-- (root:root), but they should have rwxrwxr-x. I
wondered, as I never changed the rights manually in the past and I am sure, I
have not been hacked. So there is only one explanation: an applicatiopn must
have changed it. Does someone know, which application is changing rights of
binaries below /sbin ? I suppose, it is either bastille (which I installed
and deinstalled a long time ago) or selinux (which i still installed).

Please, which manual did i miss to read ???

Cheers

Hans