flashplugin-nonfree on debian-amd64 BUG ???

Dear maintainers,

latest version of package flashplugin-nonfree is (IMO) downloading the wrong
version of flashplayer. It seems, it is downloading the 32-bit-version. This
version is not running on my 64-bit system.

I tried to use the 64-bit beta version of Adobes flashplayer and it is running
well (using opera, as iceweasel got a bug with ELF, and yes, I already
reported this)

So, as it is not quite a bug in the package "flashplugin-nonfree", I do not
really know, if it should be reported.

My suggestion: Change the package in that way, that it is downloading the beta
version of Adobes 64-bit-flashplayer or make a new
package "flashplugin-nonfree-amd64-beta" or similar, which downloads the
64-bit beta version of flashplayer10.

If you are on another opinion, I will be pleased to write a bugreport.

Please drop me a line.

Regards

Hans