Re: Sources List.

On Thursday 18 September 2008 14:30:28 David Palmer wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I've spent most of the day trying to get this format right.
> Would somebody be so kind as to look at it for me and advise what will
> immediately become blazingly obvious?
> Aptitude advises that the problem is in line 5 and I believe it because
> aptitude is smarter than I am.
> Wisdom comes with age and I'm not quite sixty yet.
>
> I've moved things around until I'm giddy and posting the answer back to
> the list is fine as, in the interim, I've cleared up the backlog of
> 10,000 emails.
> Regards and thanks,
>
> David Palmer.

# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 r4 _Etch_ - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1
20080726-23:51]/ etch contrib main

deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/ dists/stable-updates/

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib non-free

As for the second line, I have no idea what it is.