Sources List.

Hello again,

I've spent most of the day trying to get this format right.
Would somebody be so kind as to look at it for me and advise what will
immediately become blazingly obvious?
Aptitude advises that the problem is in line 5 and I believe it because
aptitude is smarter than I am.
Wisdom comes with age and I'm not quite sixty yet.

I've moved things around until I'm giddy and posting the answer back to
the list is fine as, in the interim, I've cleared up the backlog of
10,000 emails.
Regards and thanks,

David Palmer.
# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 r4 _Etch_ - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1 20080726-23:51]/ etch contrib main

deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian dists/stable-updates/

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib non-free