Sensors with H8QCE motherboard

I posted here a few months ago about configuring sensors for the H8QCE
motherboard Supermicro (four dual-opterron, amd64) receiving much
advice which, however, implied getting data - such as resistance
values - from Supermicro. The European branch did not know the
required data, insisting that sensors does not know the ad hoc chip
(W83627-HF-AW) on this mainboard. They suggested to use their
Superdoctor software in place of sensors. This normally requires gnome
(which would subtract from the number crunching capability) and, at
any event, H8QCE is not on the list of Superdoctor.

To the objection that sensors do know about W83627-HF-AW, Supermicro
Europe promised to contact the factory in US to get the data for
sensors. Months have elapsed, I have meanwhile insisted even in name
of the Linux community, but no data were provided.

Luckily, I have installed copper coolers for the cpus in place of the
aluminum originals. Though, present computation are heavier that the
100% CPU averaging by "top" indicates: I had recently to install two
further fans, after a warning message that the temperature in the rack
was raising too much. The message was accompanied by raising the
voltage at the external fans from 9V to 12V. I am at a total of eleven
fans now and the rack is in a super-ventilated area.

I have also enabled (on BIOS) "Thermal Throttling", although I do not
know if dual-opteron 875 supports this option. Now, examining the
output of command "sensors" again, I notice that temperature (and fan
speed) indications only change for adm1026-i2c-1-2d, although only
three temperatures are indicated (within parenthesis data from BIOS):

No computation on: 50, 33, 35 centigrades (34, 38, 34, 35 centigrades,
with voltage 1.33-1.35V))

Computation on: 59, 42, 45 centigrades (when the waring message
arrived through leds, the first temp was 65; I had set 67 as limit)

In contrast, w83627hf-isa-0290 does not respond at all. I do not see
any other indication on sensors for the suggested W83627-HF-AW chip.

Is it any hope to put to some use these indications?

Thanks
francesco pietra