Re: How would I get debian unstable?

Cyril Jaquier:

>>> It seems like you people are elite linux users,
>
> I don't want to use the same distribution as my girlfriend or a
> distribution that my mother could install herself :D

Don't you know that Debian can be installed by a chicken? It simply has
to pick on enter a few times. ;-)

> Gentoo offers even more choices. So if you have time and want to learn
> more about a GNU/Linux system, give Gentoo a try. Moreover, the forums
> and the documentation are awesome.

That's another difference between distributions: what kind of support
channels they offer. I hate web forums with a passion and cannot imagine
using a distribution where I had to resort using them to get in contact
with other users.

J.
--
I wish I looked more like a successful person even though I'm a loser.
[Agree]   [Disagree]