How would I get debian unstable?

I'd like to use debian unstable, but I do not know how to get it.  If someone could direct me to a site that has the steps set out or type the steps or something it would be much appreciated.  I have the image for debian testing from about a month or two ago (it's lenny), can I use testing to get to unstable?

Also, why did you people choose to use debian?  Is it just better than other distributions?  It seems like you people are elite linux users, and I just wanted to the differences between debian and some other distributions.  I haven't tried many, but to me they would all seem the same (I'm new).

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.