Re: libsc7_2.3.1-3_amd64.deb problems

I have tried with synaptic.

(1) marking libsc8 (which was installed) for removal and unmarking libsc7_2.3.1-3_amd64.deb (which was not installed), a dist-upgrade is carried out, ending in the same error:

E: /var/cache/apt/archives/libsc7_2.3.1-3_amd64.deb trying to overwrite
'/usr/lib/libSCstates.so.7.1.0' whi is also in package libsc8.

Now marking libsc-dev for removal returns errors:

E: exim-daemon-light subprocesses post-installation script returned error exit status 1

E: exim4 depend problem

E: bds-mailx dep problem

E: acpid subprocess post-install error 1

E: mailx dep problem

I.e, it drops now in the same errors that I had reported for i386. "Florian Kulzer" <florian.kulzer+debian@icfo.es> kindly advided me that it is a bug fixed in unstable, not yet passed to lenny.

francesco