Re: persona non grata...

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 06:25:29PM +0000, Michael Fothergill wrote:
> Dear folks,
>
> I got an email asking me to leave the list.
>
> If you wish I will go.
>
> Please take a vote

[snip standard listmanager automated reply]

Hi Michael,

Someone sent an email to the unsubscribe address listed at the bottom of
every email from the list, or they went to the website and entered your
email address.  Either way, the software sends a confirmational email to
you just as it did when you first subscribed.

I would encourage you to resubscribe to whatever debian lists you wish.

I won't comment on the content of your posts other than to say I saw no
feathers ruffled.  If you had seriously breached protocol (the code of
conduct), I'm sure the list manager would have sent you a private email
and or just unsubscrbed you without you getting any automated email.

It's a public list.  To paraphrase StarTreck: "To your list, welcome".

Doug.