Re: sensors

Following a suggestion by Romain Delbeau (lm-sensors H8DC8 board), I contacted Supermicro again. Their prompt answer:

H8QCE uses Winbond W83627HF-AW monitoring chip which currently is not supported by lm-sensors utility.

However you can use SuperDoctor II for Linux which has same capability as lm-sensors

ftp://ftp.supermicro.com/utility/Supero_Doctor_II/

Why they did not provide this information at my first instance is a mystery.

francesco