Getting xorg to use the newly installed nvidia drivers

Hi. Would anyone know how I might get xserver-xorg to use the nvidia-glx driver package I just installed (I installed the nvidia-kernel package using m-a, etc.)? I've tried, `dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg' and gone through the questions, but it never asks me which driver to use. I'm running an up-to-date lenny system, have a GeForce FX 5200 and debconf is configured to process all priorities (ie. ignore questions with lower priority than 'low'). Would I be missing something? Thanks.

--
José Alburquerque
jaalburquerque@cox.net

The path to real wisdom begins with a deep loving respect for the ever living God (Prov. 1:7)