Re: sensors

Hi:
I had a look at /etc/sensors.conf

First I learned that in order the 'set' lines take effect at boot, command

# sensors -s

should be issued. That even if, as it is my case, at boot a line appears:

setting sensors limit

?

Also, is any chance to configure the sensors.conf from data read from BIOS in order to have a correct sampling of temperatures and fan speeds? (without having specific data for the sensors)

Thanks
francesco