Fw: Re: Problems installing amd64 with Supermicro motherboard

The "aperture memory hole" issue was solved by changing the default "AGP present" for IOMMU Mode to "64 MB" (the option was from 32 MB to 1GB). AGP is not present in this board.

However the issue about memory

Memory: 20079812k/22544384k available remains. Actually, there are 2 + 2 + 1 GB at each node, so it should be 24000000k.

I can't imagine if a fresh install of Debian can change the memory detection.

francesco