Re: chroot64 the chroot32

Rob Andrews a écrit :
On 31-Jan-2008 06:17.08 (GMT), Bonnel Christophe wrote:
And i use old hardware that have not been developped for 64bit, so i need 32bit chroot to compile the kernels, root partitions, and so on ... For example, the mvpmc or the dg632.

Ah, mvpmc. I used to use that on the Hauppauge MediaMVP. Can you not rebuild
the ppc toolchain for 64-bit architecture? That is, if it doesn't already
work with ia32-libs installed.

rob.

I have tried with ia32-libs but i had error. I'm not able to cross-compile on my own if the compile-method doesn't already exist. I'm not good enough in development. But I think I will try soon.

Christophe