Re: status of native java JRE ?

On Jan 7, 2008 5:33 PM, Alex Malinovich <demonbane@the-love-shack.net> wrote:

> [...]

[...]

> Disregard the previous email. Looks like it doesn't work.
> nspluginwrapper only works with the NPAPI interface, while the Java
> plugin uses OJI, which is not compatible. So no nspluginwrapper for Java
> unfortunately.

Oh, you're right. I'm taking back my words about java plugin support
in nspluginwrapper. Currently it does not work with java:
http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/nspluginwrapper/
Either java support was dropped at some point or I have mixed it up
with some other plugin.
Sorry for confusion.

Regards,
Max