URGENT RESPONSE PLEASE.

Dear Friend,

It is my sincere pleasure  at this moment to exhibit my total trust bestowed on you in accordance to my Proposed partnership relationship with you  of which I am fully convinced that you will really welcome my partnership with you in this transaction

 Being very skeptical about dealing with Africans in such transaction, Ranging from the height of fraudulent activities encompassing the African communities. Now it is my Godly nursed intention to prove myself to you that I am very much different from others which you must have come across.

I hereby attested my accepted conclusion to take upon my gentle self to pay any miscellaneous expenses that may be involved here till the Final Transfer of the Funds to our Correspondent Bank in London before its remmittance to your Bank Account.

This is to convince you of my spirited acceptance to have you as a confidant in a business of this magnitude knowing that you will not turn me down come-what-may, regarding this Claim/Transfer to boost my planned establishment of a funding Company out of Africa.I went into a more concrete arrangement in couriering to your doorstep, a total of US$15million through INTER-BANK TRANSFER.This amount of Money belongs to our Deceased Customer as there was no  claims over the Balance Account for a period of many Years.

  Therefore,i am in need of a Reliable Partner that would come forward to put claims over the Funds as soon as it is Transfered to our Correspondent in London. This is beacuse i am the Director of  Foreign Remmittance Department of my Bank ADB  for secure Transfer of this Funds without any Hinderances.

All I am expecting from you, as a matter of greatest urgency and importance  is your sincerity and Honesty as i have all the Legal Documents to prove this Business Lawful for its onward Remmittance to our Correspondent Bank in London as the Final Paying Bank.

 I urgently want you to send all the demanded Personal Informations below to me as soon as you receive this PROPOSAL inorder to show your readiness and Willingness in this Proposed Business.

                     FILL BELOW ARE THE REQUESTED INFORMATIONS
1) Your Full Name.............................
2) Your Age.......................................
3) Your Cell Phone Number…………..
4) Your Fax Number……………….....
5) Your Country………………..............

 Finally,you have to keep this Proposal confidential and secret from your Relations,Partners and Colleaques for our success in this Transaction as this basis of this Business is Secrecy.I promise you that i would protect your Personal Interest as this Business is 100% risk-free.Therefore,i want you to express your interest to engage in this Business with me.

 I look forward for  your immediate Positive response.

Best regards,
John Idriss

Découvrez Windows Live Spaces et créez votre site Web perso en quelques clics ! Essayez !