Re: Svn+sshfs+shfsmount (slightly offtopic)

Try doing the move yourself. If it works it's a subversion problem, if it doesn't it's a sshfs problem.

Best regards,
	Nathan

Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
Hi
Sorry. The problem may not be amd64 specific. I was using shfsmount earlier but it does not work with the 2.6.20 kernel so I switched to sshfs. This works more or less perfectly except when I commit changes to my subversion repository. I use subversion in the way that I mount the disk containing the repository to my working computer to checkout and commit to it. Everything works perfectly in kernel 2.6.18 with shfsmount but the following does not work with sshfs (and kernel 2.6.20). Then I get the following error message: svn commit -m "more rubbish"
Sending        trunk/mcaeln.py
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't move '/home/gudjon/marconi/svn/mcaeln/db/current.2.tmp'
to '/home/gudjon/marconi/svn/mcaeln/db/current': Operation not permitted

Does anyone know a clever way to debug this? Is it a subversion problem or an sshfs problem?

Thanks
Gudjon

--
Nathan Bijnens | Zaakvoerder | nbijnens@servs.eu | +32 486 15 88 29
Servs BVBA | http://servs.eu | BTW BE 0888 048 856 | 001-5180517-17
begin:vcard
fn:Nathan Bijnens
n:Bijnens;Nathan
org:Servs BVBA
adr;quoted-printable:;;Sint Katharinastraat 133;Ruisbroek;Antwerpen;2870;Belgi=C3=AB
email;internet:nbijnens@servs.eu
title:Zaakvoerder
tel;cell:+32 (486) 15 88 29
note;quoted-printable:BTW BE 0888 048 856=0D=0A=
	001-5068428-60
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.servs.eu
version:2.1