Re: Problems with my tv-card

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 01:46:23AM -0500, Pepo wrote:
> I fix the problem and now I can see the TV :) but I have to use: xdtv -noxv
> (for me xdtv is the best) and then I cant use a really full screen, just a
> window and I wanna see the TV in all my monitor.
>
> My config now is:
>
> modprobe bttv pll=1 radio=1 bttv_verbose=1 card=142 gbuffers=4 automute=0
> tuner=43
>
> With tvtime I can see a real full screen but I hope can use xdtv.

Sounds like xvideo isn't working.  Perhaps installing the nvidia drivers
the proper way (that is using the debian packages) will put files in the
right place so that things can actually work as intended.  Use of the
nvidia installer is just asking for trouble and you wouldn't be the
first person to have things not work because of using the nvidia
installer.  This is especially true on debian-amd64, since nvidia
assumes you run redhat, and debian is not at all like redhat.