Re: xserver-xorg 1:7.1.0-15 with nvidia working?

Marcus, Michael -

"I'm using 7.1.0-15 with nvidia 1.0.8776-4 under
debian sid amd64...."

I am also using the exact same setup as above, but I'm
having one really big problem.

I cannot change the resolution of the monitor at all.
This has occurred with the 1.0.9* version of the
nvidia driver and with the 8776 version.

My kernel is 2.6.18-4-amd64.

I am going to change the driver "nv" in my xorg.conf
and see if I still have the problem.

Matthew Lucas