Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:48:53 -0500
From: Andrew Syrewicze <asyrewicze@gmail.com>
To: 'Karl Schmidt' <karl@xtronics.com>, debian-amd64@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: lenny amd64 for Desktop

It's very workable.

I was able to Get Lenny working great with minimal headache. I'm even using
ATI drivers and xinerama for dual monitors, and it doesn't give me much
problem. The only problem I see is X sometime crashes when I exit my
session, but I haven't checked to see yet if that's a bug or a problem with
the binary ATI driver.

I also had to do a little foot work to get the wireless card working
flawlessly in my laptop, but alas, we can blame proprietary windows drivers
for that. =)

Other than that Lenny Works great in my opinion. Great Distro!!