Swiftfox as a flash workaround

I had been using swiftfox as a flash workaround - until an upgrade killed it. There is a work-around that gets it going again.

http://forums.getswiftfox.com/viewtopic.php?t=271&sid=be4f8b0098d76fb5c39fd623605d187d

But - I really don't like using swiftfox - not really OSS...

Does anyone here know if there will be a AMD64 flash out anytime soon so we can put an end to these mickymouse work arounds? There must be a timetable somewhere. Or they may decided not to - either way I sure wish I knew.

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

When faced with the reality that he would have to start working a real job
for a living, the politician became about a quarter turn past hand tight.