java plugin lenny

Hello list,

Does anyone know if its possible to get java plugin working in
iceweasel, in lenny amd64 without installing a whole chroot?

In particular, does nspluginwrapper work with java? If so how do I go
about setting up the java plugin? It seems like I would have to
install the 32bit java plugin, then run something like nspluginwrapper
-i [path to .so plugin file]

But I can't install the 32 bit version of the java plugin,
sun-java6-plugin because apt-get refuses, because it's 32bit and my
system is 64bit. I tried the linux32 wrapper, but apt-get still won't
install sun-java6-plugin.

I have sun jre 64 installed.

[cabuz ~]>java -version
java version "1.6.0_03"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.6.0_03-b05, mixed mode)

So how do I do this? Has anybody got nspluginwrapper working with java plugin?

Thanks for any suggestions.

I am not subscribed, please copy me.

--
Dr. Alexandru I. Cabuz
Tel: +40 (0)722.478.168

--- Please no Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.