Re: Cinelerra with KDE

libopenexr2c2a is an old packet actually only used in etch.....so you'd better comment your etch repository line in /etc/apt/sourceslist.

then dist-upgrade another time,

then install cinelerra, which was build on a lenny/sid system after libopenexr august changes

don't forget apt-get update, maybe that's the problems...

saludos

Vale

Hi friends.

I was using Cinelerra from http://giss.tv/~vale/debian64 but with "dist-upgrade" it was deleted, I've been waiting for some time but I cant install cinelerra, when try I get that cinelerra depends of libopenexr2c2a (>= 1.2.2) but when try to install libopenexr2c2a it wanna erase all my kde :?

Where do I can look up for Lenny packages of Cinelerra?