Re: schroot boot up messages

On Tue, 29 May 2007 09:50:46 -0500,
C M Reinehr <cmr@amsent.com> wrote:

> Add the '-v' option to your schroot command and review the diagnostic
> output.  This will give you a better idea of what's going on. If you
> can't figure out what's happening, send us a copy of your command line
> including the diagnostic output along with a copy of your
> /etc/schroot/schroot.conf file.

Thank you and Hamish for your feedback.  In fact, this is happening at
system boot up, not when I schroot into my chroot (I guess this is the
Hamish too).  I only have a single chroot, and this is my

---<---------------cut here---------------start-------------->---
description=Debian sid (unstable) 32-bit
---<---------------cut here---------------end---------------->---

I nonetheless tried logging into my chroot with 'schroot -v' but did not
find any errors or hints.  This is what my /etc/fstab looks like, if
that's helpful:

---<---------------cut here---------------start-------------->---
proc                   /proc                      proc          defaults                               0       0
/dev/hda1              /                          ext3          defaults,errors=remount-ro             0       1
/dev/hda6              /home                      ext3          defaults                               0       2
/dev/hda5              none                       swap          sw                                     0       0
/dev/hdc               /media/cdrom0              auto          user,noauto                            0       0
/dev/sde1              /media/sde1                auto          user,noauto                            0       0
/dev/hdb1              /home/myuser/Backup-Drive  ext3          defaults,user                          0       2    /home/myuser/other       nfs           rw,intr,user                           0       0

# Chroot mounts
/home                  /var/chroot/sid-ia32/home  none          bind                                   0       0
/tmp                   /var/chroot/sid-ia32/tmp   none          bind                                   0       0
proc                   /var/chroot/sid-ia32/proc  proc          defaults                               0       0
# /dev                   /var/chroot/sid-ia32/dev   none          bind                                   0       0
# /media/cdrom           /var/chroot/sid-ia32/media/cdrom none    bind                                   0       0