Re: Problem creating 6TB partition...

Ok, so i can create one big volume with parted (gpt) or 3 <2TB
volume's (DOS) and make one big volume with lvm.
What´s the best way and which filesystem for such a big volume?

Last time i used EXT3 for an 2TB volume, everythings fine but
i need to disable the filesystem checks with tune2fs, because it
needs too much time for an check :-). I´m not felling really good
about that, is there a better solution?

Thanks.