Re: ETA amd-64 Java And Flash

Jérôme Warnier wrote:

Well, some people would argue that Flash is hardly used for anything
else than stupid games and advertisement while Java is not.

Wish that was true in our experiance - we have to deal with many sites that are stupidly flash only!

But we tend to see everyday less Java applets (while Java is really used
on webapps containers, but this surely works for ages on AMD64).

If you buy things off the web - you will find that about 1/3 of the shopping carts require Java ... Perhaps 1 in 10 require Flash - but what if it is the only place that has what you need?

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

A patent provides one a license to enrich his lawyer. -kps